Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Baby shower...

My girlfriends threw me and my friend Carla a duel baby shower today. We are both due in May with little girls. They are so awesome and I do not know where I'd be had I not met this group of girls after having K. We didn't open the gifts there, but brought them home to open with daddy after he got home from work. Kelsey was so excited to open the gifts for her baby sister and told me all afternoon that she wanted to open the middle one first. So, when we sat down to open gifts, we let her open that one first and then let her choose and open the rest as well. She had the cutest comments on everything and more than once said "This is nice, it's very nice"
K & I opening gifts
Kelsey holding "Baby Lori" LOL My friends thought it was funny to print out a picture of my head and attach it to a onesie (they did the same for Carla as well)

No comments: